Personal Information that we collect
The Company may collect information pertaining to your activities on the Website, such as the information or content that you viewed, your session durations, the web pages you accessed, the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website and the general location of the computer you used to access the Website.
When you engage in certain activities on the Website and when you submit an inquiry or request, you may be asked to provide additional personal details, depending on the activity or request.
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information regarding children who are under 13 years of age.
Use of Information
We may use the information outlined above, for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the access to and use of the Website, and to manage the operational and administrative aspects of the Website;
- To develop and improve our products and services as a whole, and to improve and enhance the services and content offered on the Website;
- If you provided your contact details or submitted an inquiry, we may use your personal information to contact you, either directly or through others on our behalf, including by e-mail messages;
- To Enforce the Terms and this policy, and prevent misuse;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with them meets the applicable legal standards; and
- Take any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect to the Website.
Transfer of Information to Third Parties
We may share personal information outlined in this policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- With our service providers, in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Website;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Website, or violated any applicable law. Your information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, as may be required;
- With third parties to whom we believe that we are required by law to disclose your information;
- With attorneys, courts and relevant third parties, in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind involving you with respect to the Website;
- If the operation of the Website is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition), provided that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this Policy, with reasonably necessary changes taken into consideration; and
- Personal information may be shared with, or transferred to, our affiliated corporate group entities (entities controlled by, under common control with, or controlling us, directly or indirectly), but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
In any case other than above, your personal information will be shared with others only if you provide your explicit prior consent.
Aggregated or anonymized information
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information, either by ourselves or with the assistance of third parties such as Google Analytics. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block our cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. Please refer to the browser’s Help file of for further information. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent the use of the Website, or certain features in it.
Transfer of data outside your territory
We may store and process the personal information in various locations throughout the globe, including through cloud service. You hereby provide your express and unambiguous consent to such transfer of your personal information.
We may delete your personal information from our systems once we deem it is no longer necessary for our business needs.
We implement measures to reduce risks of damage, loss and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the Website is immune to unauthorized access to the information stored therein and to other information security risks.
We may change this Policy from time to time. Substantial changes will take effect 30 days after we provide a notice of such changes on the Website. Other changes will take effect 7 days after we provide notice. However, if the Policy is amended to comply with legal requirements, the amendments will become effective immediately upon their initial posting, or as required. The most up-to-date Policy will always be accessible on our Website.
You may send us requests, questions and comments via our contact form.